Okai GmbH (www.okai.co) a subsidiary of Zhejiang Okai Vehicle Co, Ltd.
OKAI is one of the biggest producers of Light Electric Vehicles (LEV) worldwide. Our product range goes from electric kick-scooters over e-bikes to e-mopeds and e-scooters - and it doesn't end here! For our international customers as Bird, Uber, Jump, Tier, Voi, Dott and many more, we develop and build the latest and best-in-class electric vehicles. We grow fast and we have ambitious plans for the upcoming years.
Besides our headquarters in Hangzhou, China, we opened up a location in Berlin, Germany to coordinate our activities in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA region) and prospective North- and South America.
For our Berlin based Team we are looking for:
You have successfully completed a bachelor degree or above in accounting or related major and have already gained practical experience (>3 years) in an internationally operating company, preferably trading with China.
You are used to working completely digitally and with various accounting software, are self-organized, reliable and motivated and have a desire to work in a fast-changing environment.
You are familiar with Chinese/German accounting standards and have strong ability in creating financial reports.
Regular training is a matter of course for you.
What's your job:
- Prepare monthly/annual financial reports according to Chinese, German accounting standards
- Structure important financial documents, including invoices, contracts, inventory reports
- Taking care of local tax burden/audit/bank connection in Germany
- Overseeing Accounts receivable & payable
- Project controlling
- Manage budget implementation of our German subsidiary (Forecasting & Controlling)
- Liquidity & Cash Management
- Support tasks assigned by Chinese headquarter
- English (C2-C1), German (C2-C1), Chinese (good to have)
- 3-5 years experience Finance Manager / Finance Specialist
- Google Docs should be your friend
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Organized and structured work-flow
- Being a team player & taking ownership and care of your peers
My easiest job! But why at OKAI?
At OKAI we understand ourselves as equal in matters of respect, acceptance and appreciation - no matter if you are a worker in the production or the CEO. We maintain a cordial approach at eye level, even when things get stressful.
Besides that, we offer you:
- International premium product and premium brand
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility from day one
- Clear goals & the freedom to lead your department in your own style
- Excellent development opportunities
- The chance to be a decisive part of the global urban mobility revolution
- Regular team events & retreats
- Commute in style with our electric vehicles
Sounds tempting and you would like to be part of the Okai family?
We are looking forward to receiving your application & to meet you in person!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Language Skills: German (mandatory), English (mandatory)
Application Documents: CV + Cover letter (can be written or in form of a short cell phone video please in English)
Please send your documents to Tony Günther:
For further positions please check out our open jobs: