Okai GmbH (www.okai.co) a subsidiary of Zhejiang Okai Vehicle Co, Ltd.
OKAI is one of the biggest producers of Light Electric Vehicles (LEV) worldwide. Our product range goes from electric kick-scooters over e-bikes to e-mopeds and e-scooters - and it doesn't end here! For our international customers as Bird, Uber, Jump, Tier, Voi, Dott and many more, we develop and build the latest and best-in-class electric vehicles. We grow fast and we have ambitious plans for the upcoming years.
Besides our headquarters in Hangzhou, China, we opened up a location in Berlin, Germany to coordinate our activities in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA region) and prospective North- and South America.
For our Berlin based Team we are looking for:
We are seeking an innovative copywriter to promote our company's brand and products on all relevant marketing channels. In this role, you will collaborate with the international marketing department. Your expertise should translate into increased brand awareness and profitability.
As the Copywriter you will be expected to deliver amazing copy for conversion-driven landing pages, branded collateral, social content, event collateral, and even some traditional advertising (print, radio, TV)—not to mention any ad hoc requests that come your way.
You are a self starter and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of a small team with short lines of communication and fast execution. Your vision and execution of a high quality image will help us elevate our brand to a new level and be ready to scale our business on an international basis.
What's your job:
- Develop and create effective, engaging concepts for promotions that support business objectives that adhere to established brand voice
- Work with Creative Directors and Designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Write copy and messaging for new business pitches, print, digital and creative comps
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Create copy that adheres to established brand voice, tone, and guidelines
- Support PR & corporate communication efforts
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Fluent in English & German
- 1-3 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Google Docs should be your friend
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Organized and structured work-flow
- Being a team player & taking ownership and care of your peers
My easiest job! But why at OKAI?
At OKAI we understand ourselves as equal in matters of respect, acceptance and appreciation - no matter if you are a worker in the production or the CEO. We maintain a cordial approach at eye level, even when things get stressful.
Besides that, we offer you:
- International premium product and premium brand
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility from day one
- Clear goals & the freedom to lead your department in your own style
- Excellent development opportunities
- The chance to be a decisive part of the global urban mobility revolution
- Regular team events & retreats
- Commute in style with our electric vehicles
Sounds tempting and you would like to be part of the Okai family?
We are looking forward to receiving your application & to meet you in person!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Language Skills: German (mandatory), English (mandatory)
Application Documents: CV + Cover letter (can be written or in form of a short cell phone video please in English)
Please send your documents to Tony Günther:
For further positions please check out our open jobs: